TopicQuickBooks Error Code 15241
Why Quickbooks Error Code 15241 appears?
As we tend to understand, resolving QuickBooks error code 15241 can be a troublesome task for anyone. But, you don’t need to worry as we are here to resolve all your issues while applying the following solutions. Here are some causes that lead to the error code 15241:
- Due to some corrupted QuickBooks company files.
- During installing the QuickBooks application, you can get QuickBooks error code 15241.
- Because of the corrupted Windows registry.
- The virus of Malware infection may also cause the QuickBooks error code 15241.
- When some of the important QuickBooks files have removed mistakenly.
How can you fix QuickBooks Error 15241?
Hope, you are now aware of all the probable factors leading to QuickBooks error code 15241. You are advised to know some simple solutions that can be followed to fix it. Here, we have mentioned some of the quick solutions that can be fruitful to make the software free of bugs.
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table
You are recommended QuickBooks Payroll tax table to resolve QuickBooks update error 15241. For doing so, follow the steps respectively carefully.
- Firstly, choose the Employees menu.
- Select Get Payroll Updates.
- After that, you have to mark in the Download Entire Update and choose Update.
- Once you have completed the process, a window will appear on the screen.
Solution 2: Enable QB File Copy Services (FCS)
For Windows 8, 7, Vista, or 10 Users
- Firstly, close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, choose the Start option and right-click on your computer.
- Click on Manage. (For Windows: Find search option on the taskbar. Choose on This PC and click on Manage)
- After that, you have to click on Services and Applications present in the left pane.
- You need to double-tap on Services.
- Then, choose the Intuit QuickBooks File Copy Services.
- Choose the Startup type under the General tab.
- Now, click on Manual and then apply.
- Select Start and then press OK.
- Finally, launch the QuickBooks Desktop and download the product updates and payroll tax tables.
For Windows XP Users
- The first step is to close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- After that, right-click on My Computer.
- Click on Manage.
- Then, a Computer Management window will display on your screen.
- Choose Services and Applications. After that, select Services.
- Now, you need to double-tap on Intuit QuickBooks FCS services. By doing so, you will get the Intuit QuickBooks FCS Properties window.
- Click on the startup type under the General tab. Then, choose Manual.
- Select OK.
- After that, you are required to launch QuickBooks and try to download the updates and update payroll tax tables