TopicQuickBooks file Doctor : Fix, Repair Damaged Company Files
When to Use QuickBooks file Doctor?
You can use the tool if you are facing these issues:
- You can use it to resolve all H series errors.
- The tool fixes QuickBooks 6000 series errors step by step.
- It can be used to resolve the installation errors.
- It fixes installation-related issues.
- It is helpful when you face missing or blank lists of customers, vendors, and employees.
Listed below are some of the facts that may cause the QuickBooks data corrupted or damaged files:
- It may cause due to the malware or virus threats on the hard drive.
- Your software may get corrupted or damage if you don’t have a proper UPS.
- Improper shutdown of the software may cause this issue.
- In case the QuickBooks database file dimensions reach beyond its limit.
Steps to Download and Install QuickBooks File Doctor on the System
Follow these steps correctly to download and install the tool on your system:
- Firstly, you need to download the tool on your PC. With this, you need to open the qbfd.exe file and then follow the given instructions.
- Now, the QuickBooks file doctor will open automatically after the installation on your PC.
- Next, you have to search for your company file.
- You need to choose the check file damage only and then you have to click on the diagnose file option.
- Thereafter, you have to add the admin password if asked. With this, a message will pop up on your system screen to update your file to the most recent version.
- The tool will automatically start repairing the files.
- A message will appear on your system screen saying to repair the file from the tool.
- Finally, the tool will repair all your damaged files and the network errors step by step.
Hope, you have understood the process ofQuickBooks file doctor download in your PC.
Instructions to Use Built-in QuickBooks File Doctor
Follow the instructions step by step to use built-in QB File Doctor:
- Firstly, you have to open QuickBooks in your system.
- Now, you have to click on the file menu and utilities then repair the file. With this, click on the network problems to open QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Next, you need to click on browse and then choose the company file that you want to diagnose and repair.
- You have to click on open.
- Thereafter, you need to click on the type of fix you want your file to undergo.
- You are required to press next.
- You have to add the administrator user name and then password and then click on next.
- Finally, you need to open the file after the diagnosis on your system.