TopicHow to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 3371?
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 371
Try these methods to fix the software error. Follow the solutions step by step to troubleshoot the error:
Solution 1- Delete Ecml File
- First, you need to press windows + R together with the help of a keyboard.
- Now, you have to add the path C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- You are required to delete the ecml file.
Lastly, you have to run QuickBooks software and register the item once more.
Solution 2-Update Windows Operating System
- Firstly, you need to click on the start option.
- Secondly, you have to choose all programs and then click on windows update.
- Thirdly, you are required to click on the check for updates option.
- Finally, you need to reinstall and then update QuickBooks Desktop again.
Solution 3- Install Windows Update (Up-to-date)
- Initially, you have to install the most recent updates for windows.
- Now, you need to click on all programs and then windows update.
Solution 4- Rename the Entitlement File
For Windows XP Users
- First, you need to click on the start button and then run.
- Next, you have to add the path to search entitlement Data.ecml file: “C: Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2.
- Now, you need to click ok.
- Finally, you are required to rename the entitlement DataStore.ecml file.
For Windows 7 Users
- Initially, you are supposed to go to C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv.
- Now, you have to rename the entitlement file correctly.
- You need to create a new file.
- In case the program data folder is not visible on the system, follow these steps:
- First, you need to follow the path computer. After that, you have to choose organize, folder and then search option.
- Now, you have to click on the hidden files and folders too.
- Lastly, you have to open the software to check whether QuickBooks error 3371 is resolved.