TopicTroubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 80070057
How to Repair QuickBooks Error Code 80070057 ?
Carefully, follow these steps and get rid of this irritating software error:
Solution 1: Access QuickBooks as Administrator
- First, you have to look for QuickBooks icon. With this, you are required to right-click on it.
- Now, click run as administrator.
- Finally, check if error code 80070057 QuickBooks has been fixed.
Solution 2: Access the Software Company File
- Click QuickBooks.
- Next, you have to click the version of QuickBooks to launch.
- Check that QuickBooks company file is opened or not.
- In you are finding difficulty in opening, click open and then check that QuickBooks error 80070057 is still visible on your system.
Solution 3: Change the place of the Company File
- Firstly, you are required to make a folder on the C:\drive.
- Secondly, you have to save the company file on the drive.
- Lastly, check that all workstations are running the company file or not. If you find any difficulty in doing so, connect the software experts.
Solution 4: Update the Latest Version of the Software
- First, you have to click on the help menu.
- Then, click on update QuickBooks.
- Now, you are supposed to launch update now tab.
- You need to click reset update box in case you want to erase the earlier update downloads.
- You have to click on get updates and then start QuickBooks again.
- Finally, you need to check if QuickBooks error 80070057 is fixed or resolved or not.
Solution 5: Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- First, you have to run the Intuit website.
- Now, click the download QB File Doctor option.
- Finally, you are supposed to installand run the QB File Doctor.
Solution 6: Configure the Firewall Settings
- Firstly, you need to add exceptions in the firewall.
- You will be following the firewall provider’s instructions.
- In case you are still confronting the software error, you need to uninstall the firewall software and then install it again.
Solution 7: Configure BitDefender Antivirus Software
- First, you need to run BitDefender 10.0 main menu and click on the antivirus option.
- Second, click on the custom level.
- You need to click on the exclude path.
- Now, you have to go to the new item.
- Click the UNC path.
Solution 8: File Name Extension
- Initially, you need to right-click on the company file.
- Click on properties and then click QuickBooks tab.
- Next, you have to add the file extension.
- Finally, click ok.